About Mukta

“In my ‘soul’ a totally new original form is ripening that ignores all rules and conventions. It breaks them by the power of ideas and strong conviction. I want to affect people like a clap of thunder, to inflame their minds not by speechifying but with the breadth of my vision, the strength of my convictions, the power of my expression”

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Death of the waters

                      Vimala.K

Beyond my imagination,
A thin silver line agony
Shines
With
Crispy bitterness.

heavy movement
Seeps in
harsh stillness.
unbearable beauty
murmurs
into reflection.

Unmixing agonies
Draws water color
With oil mixtures-
Dip your body
&rinse it with rich gray sorrow

Beyond the imagination-
Nothing touches you,
As if you are not a living being
Like a being in dead sea.

Dead waters speak to you
‘I reflect you oh golden mountain
But don’t mistake me as your other,
I am the dead self, am here just to remind you
Life is eternal’
One has to cross the vaitarini
That’s all.

death is eternal
In dead waters.

[visiting the dead sea in 2009;Palastine]

No comments:

Post a Comment